I've tried a lot of different blogging sites over the past ten years, so I have quite a few different blogs scattered around the Web. Some of them are fairly current, while a couple are pretty much defunct. You can feel free to check them out, though...
- Baker Street Babble- this is my Sherlock Holmes themed blog, which has reviews of books, films, and other Sherlockiana. I also share posts from this blog on my Baker Street Babble Facebook page.
- Willy Wigglestick- this my blog about the works of William Shakespeare, in print, on film, and elsewhere. I have a Facebook page that coordinates with the blog.
- Bible Bookshelf- this blog is about the Bible, specifically different translations in English (as well as a few posts about some non-English versions). For a short while, I did a podcast that coordinated with this blog.
- Dallas: Poetry of My Grandmother- I have a little black book that was my Grandma Howell's, and it contains a lot of different poems that she published in various newspapers (as well as a couple poems by my Grandpa Howell). I've been transcribing these onto a blog.
- Corybanter II- This is the original Corybanter Blog, the first one I ever had. When Posterous was a thing, I moved most of my blogging there (calling it Corybanter II); after Posterous shut down, I maintained the Tumblr blog for awhile, before I discovered Weebly. I still post links, music, and other brief stuff there. I've decided to name this one "Corybanter II," to replace the one I used to have on Posterous by that name. Confused yet?
- My Wix blog: I even tried starting a Wix blog awhile back, but I haven't really developed it. There's not much there...
- Penzu Prayer Journal: A little while back, I started an online "prayer journal" at simple blogging site Penzu. Haven't really kept up with it.
- Qoheleth: I almost forgot, I started a blog on Typepad a long time ago, and named it Qoheleth, after the narrator of the Book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible. There are only a few posts there. I just haven't gotten around to shutting it down yet.
- Corybanter III: This is not the first time I've tried to create a blog on Wordpress.com. And it's not one that I am very likely to maintain. For a short while, it was intended to be my main Corybanter blog, but then I found out that only the premium service at Wordpress allowed posting of video. Since that is much of what I do in my blogging, that was a big sticking point.
- Corybanter IV: I just created this on Postach.io. It's a super easy blogging platform that coordinates with Evernote. (I didn't even remember having an Evernote account, but apparently I created one back in 2014!) Just for kicks, I named it Corybanter IV, as it's at least the fourth blog I've given that name to.
- Dreamwidth: I just discovered this site today, while looking for my old blog at LiveJournal. I don't expect that I'll use this site very much, but I did create an account, just in case.